Amanda's DMA Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Animations Projects 3

Earth and Flames
I really liked this animation. I thought it was well done. The animation was awesome. I really liked the space scenes. I do not really think that Global Warming is a huge problem the way they say it is, but it is something that we need to think about.

Death of a Penny
This PSA was not incredibly necessary because pennies aren’t really necessary, but like I said in NVP he did say we could do it about anything. The animation was really good on this one. I got to watch a little bit while they were working on the animation, and it did take quite a bit of work.

Born from Nurture
This animation really confused me. I had even heard what it was about beforehand and I still didn’t get it. I think that it was supposed to be about three different children growing up in different areas, one was rich, one middle class, and one poor. It was supposed to show how they were different since they grew up in different areas, but all it did was show them growing up, they all said the same thing, and if they looked different I didn’t see it because it went to fast. And besides that the way they look doesn’t matter as much as the way their lives were different. This would have been a little difficult to show in a 60 second PSA though. So in short I think they had a good topic, just too complicated to do in such a short project.

Shooter McGavin
I thought that this one was pretty good. The animation was really cool the way they did it. And the way that they integrated it with live action stuff was pretty awesome. I think that it is really interesting that Josh who is probably one of the biggest gamers in the class was the leader of this project. I’m sure quite a few people in the class were offended by this attack on video games, but I think if they are honest they will acknowledge, the way Josh did, that the basic idea is true. Video games can have a negative effect on people, and should be played in moderation.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Peter Ahlersmeyer said…

    shooter mc gavins technique was really good but being an egotistic person mine was the best. and btw global warming is a big problem. at least to hippies.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home