Amanda's DMA Blog

Saturday, December 09, 2006


Bunny
I thought the bunny movie was pretty freaky. I am not entirely certain why, I think that it has something to do with the fact that Leeper mentioned that it was going to be creepy. I hated the bug, it would drive me crazy. I think that the bunny was entirely justified in his actions against the moth. But I wouldn’t have tried to bake it in a my cake, that is disgusting. I didn’t like the ending though. I do not really understand why he would crawl into the oven. That is an incredibly stupid thing to do. And then he sprouts wings and flies away with the moths. I just didn’t like it.

The Dog who was a Cat Inside
This was a weird animation. I did not really understand the point of the movie. I guess it could be said that the dog was like a person who is pretending to be something that they are not. It is like they have a whole other person inside of them, the person who they really are. But they are afraid that if they show people who they really are they will be rejected. I am watching Sweet Home Alabama right now and this kinda reminds me of that. In Sweet Home Alabama the main girl tells everyone that she is from a rich, southern, plantation family when she was really from a lower class s outhern family. She even gave them a different name. She was afraid that if she told them who she really was they would not accept her. And for her it was a valid fear because she worked in fashion design, and her made up background helped her get to where she was. But she was also afraid of telling her fiancé because she was afraid that he would no longer want to marry her, and this fear was not correct. When he did finally find out he was mad for a while because she didn’t tell him, but then he got over it and they went on with the wedding plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home