Amanda's DMA Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Animations Projects 1

Rolls
I thought that this animation was really funny, and well done. The animation was really good. It had an important message, and it got the point across well. The sound was really well done too. I like the fact that it was all done by mouth, they did a really good job with that.

Checkpoint B
This one was pretty good too. I, unlike most of the class did understand that it took place at the airport, but that was because I heard all about it beforehand from Nick and Ryan. I do not know if I would have gotten it without that. The artwork was awesome, Noah did a really good job on that. I think this is a somewhat important issue in our society. We do need to make sure that our country does not take airport security too far. Although since most of us would probably agree that it won’t go quite that far, this piece borders on satirical, which I think is pretty cool. I didn’t really like the shot at the end, but I do see how it fits in with the movie, so I am not completely against it. And I do appreciate the fact that they didn’t show blood splattering or anything.

NVP
Ninjas vs. Pirates, an interesting topic. Not sure that it actually falls into the category of something wrong with our world, but hey, he did say we could do it on anything. I liked the point that they made at the end, it was very funny. The animation was ok, I don’t think that it was the best that we saw, but it was pretty good. The fight scene was really good.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Peter Ahlersmeyer said…

    rolls was really well executed but i dont think the story was that good. i do like ur picture of a fat guy tho.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Peter Ahlersmeyer said…

    rolls was really well executed but i dont think the story was that good. i do like ur picture of a fat guy tho.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home