Amanda's DMA Blog

Saturday, December 09, 2006



Musical Frequency
This was my group’s film so I will use this space to explain it a little. I liked the idea of our movie better than the actual thing. I guess our dreams were too ambitious for the time and resources that we had. As for the tiltle it really did not go with the movie the way it was at all. It went more with our ideas of what the movie would be like. Although it didn’t truly fit with that either. We never really had a good title. We originally called it Sam’s story, which didn’t really have anything to do with the film either. Our original idea was that Sam would go through his life pretty much how it was filmed, but basically the music would be different. Each main character was supposed to have their own strand of music and when they came in contact with each other the music would blend and create part of the song. I realize that this was a very ambitious idea and would have been difficult to do, and they did it all in the one weekend right before it was due, but I have to say that I was a little disappointed with how it turned out. The music did not seem to fit well with the rest of the film.

Whiskey and Toothpaste
This movie was very similar to Poetic Justice. It starts showing two guys One is rich(ish?) and he wakes up and brushes his teeth and goes through a regular morning routine. The other guy is homeless, living under a bridge, he wakes up and drinks whiskey and goes through his regular, our unregular morning routine. The film goes on with some interaction and such but I can’t remember all of it.
This movie was well done too. Although I can’t remember the actual story I do remember that I thought it was good.
By the way, the picture is of whiskey flavored toothpaste.

Well that is all of the Live-action projects. Overall I think they were pretty good. Yes they could use a little improving, but for being some of our first real movies that was to be expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home