Amanda's DMA Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Animations Projects 2

Save the Swedish Fish
I did not really understand the point of this animation. I am not sure whether they wanted the sweedish fish to be eaten or not. The other candies made fun of the Swedish fish for not being eaten, but people seemed to indicate that eating the Swedish fish would be bad so I don’t know, it confused me. The animation did not seem very difficult either.

Birdbath
This was my group’s project so again I will try to explain it a little. First I would like to publicly apologize if anyone was offended by the blood on the road. That is what happens when you leave two guys alone to do that type of animation scene. Second, the looping, I am not entirely certain what happened with that, the guys assured me that there would be plenty of footage for the 60 minutes, they were planning to lengthen it a little but I didn’t think that it would have to be that much. And lastly the lack of words, we thought that we weren’t allowed to have any words at all in the PSA. We wanted to put something at the end to bring it all together, but we didn’t think we were allowed to so we didn’t. The truck was kind of our subtle way of working it in there and we hoped it would be enough.

On Call
This one was interesting. The animation was pretty good. But the story line was a little weak. I understood the part in church, my church has a thing at the beginning of the service that reminds people to turn off their cell phones because this is a real problem. But I did not get the woods part, I really don’t think that the animals would mind that much. I think that their original idea of having it ring in a movie theater would have fit in better with the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home