Amanda's DMA Blog

Wednesday, September 20, 2006


I know this is kinda late but I wanted to blog about Ash Sunday. I thought that it was one of the sweetest shout films that I have ever seen. The images are wonderful, the art is good. The story is cute whether you look at it from a christian perspective or not. It communicates so much without ever saying a word. The artist is a genius. I don't agree with Proffessor Leeper on most of the films that he shows in class but I loved this one. I don't know what else to say about this except that it is Awesome!
Moving on to Sour Death Balls. I thought that thos was pretty cool too. I could feel my mouth pucker up as I watched it. I can feel my mouth pucker up now just thinking about it. It was very cute and I thought it was interesting some of the expressions that they had. It was very expressive and it definitly got the message of sour across. The artistry was amazing in its simplicity. And once again the communicated a lot without saying a word.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home